Friday, August 22, 2008

Vehicle Critique

Ok heads up guys, i'm gonna be doing a commission which involves me drawing a motorcycle/scooter vehicle and I really am not familiar with drawing too many vehicles. I've done a few in the past, but then I don't draw them everyday, so I was wondering if anyone was up for critique or what not that's experienced with that. That'd rock. Also like links to tutorials or tips on how to color and shade said vehicles in photoshop would be AMAZING. I know I have some really awesome digital artists here that i'm linked up to, and if you guys would help, that'd be awesome.

That's all for now.

What I have coming soon are:

Starbar's Partial
5 new commissioned glow in the dark badges
The digital painting I mentioned above.

AFTER SEPTEMBER 2ND, ALL LARGE COMMISSIONS WILL BE HELD OFF UNTIL WINTER BREAK (date to be announced)

I WILL STILL ACCEPT BADGE, ICON, SKETCH, AND HEADSHOT COMMISSIONS.

Thanks and God bless. <3

No comments: